[Sugar-devel] [Karma] updating jsdoc for Karma

Felipe López Toledo zer.subzero at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 19:24:24 EDT 2009

Hi guys
I realize that, unfortunately, JsDoc did not show all classes and methods
documentation. Example: JsDoc produced documentation for KSound
(constructor) but no its methods (play, pause, etc..)
atm, If you want to read the full documentation you will need to read it
from the code (js file)

Bryan, thanks for fixing the Jquery-Anonymous- prefix
I originally used @memberOf bu it produced unexpected results, instead of
commenting those lines, I simply added '_'

I will try to fix it this weekend, I will keep u on track of positive or
negative results.

regards

--
Felipe López Toledo