[Sugar-devel] Keep offline for Browse (offline bookmarks)

Lucian Branescu lucian.branescu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 11:47:37 EST 2009

Forgot the first time, I've looked at a book from that link and it's a
.zip file with some html inside, but there's no index.html file. There
is a start.html file (which I assume is the entry point), but as it is
right now, the user would have to click start.html after the .zip file
is loaded. I could add 'start.html' to the list of entry points to
look for if it's an important enough use case.