[Sugar-devel] Keep offline for Browse (offline bookmarks)

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Mon Nov 9 16:46:38 EST 2009

Sorry, I missed this email when I sent the other one.  A use case I'm
working on today is grabbing a video when I'm online, sharing it with
students for them to watch at home when I'm offline. Do I need this patch to
enable this use case also?

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Lucian Branescu
<lucian.branescu at gmail.com>wrote:

> Forgot the first time, I've looked at a book from that link and it's a
> .zip file with some html inside, but there's no index.html file. There
> is a start.html file (which I assume is the entry point), but as it is
> right now, the user would have to click start.html after the .zip file
> is loaded. I could add 'start.html' to the list of entry points to
> look for if it's an important enough use case.

Yes please add support for start.html.  There a millions of books available
on the internet, but I think this is one of the few resources that provides
books that would be useful to a dyslectic second grader who reads below
grade level.  And Sugar is the only platform who believes that that user is
important use case for eBooks. ;)

Thank you!!