[Sugar-devel] need to drain the battery quickly

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Tue Nov 3 08:15:20 EST 2009

Hi Donna,

On 3 Nov 2009, at 04:07, Donna Auguste wrote:

> I am testing the discharge and recharge of XO batteries.  Can anyone
> who is familiar with all of the apps tell me what app, or test case
> running within an app, will drain the battery the fastest?

I'm pretty sure having the Record activity displaying full screen
video, the backlight on full, and having the network enabled, should
get you very close to the worst case power drain. I guess you could
also spice that up with some external USB peripherals (external mouse,
keyboard, and memory stick) if you wanted.

Regards,
--Gary