[Sugar-devel] [Server-devel] Fwd: Regarding adding a moodle plugin

Vamsi Krishna Davuluri vamsi.davuluri at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 07:18:28 EDT 2009

That would be a killer addon! I could just use libxmlrpc and write an
activity which sends the pdfs to the php data warehouse server side, also
prompt for the user's login.
But wouldn't it be really the same thing as logging in from the moodle's
plugin page, and sending those files? I guess it kills one layer of tasks,
taking your suggestion I can directly queue them for printing. :D without
again manually uploading them. And resend the status to the journal.