[Sugar-devel] Access to multiple repos in SugarLabs gitorious

Luke Faraone luke at faraone.cc
Mon Mar 16 08:50:08 EDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 8:26 AM, Bastien <bastienguerry at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Aleksey Lim <alsroot at member.fsf.org> writes:
> > another straightforward way is creating ticket on dev.sugarlabs.org
> > with attached .po patch
>
> Well, `git push' looks more straightforward to me :)

Regardless of whatever looks more straightforward to you, we're looking to
implement a system that can be used by even non-technical people. It is
better to fix the underlying problem (not being in Pootle) that would allow
for collaboration by all translators than to grant push rights to all
translators.

--
Luke Faraone
http://luke.faraone.cc