[Sugar-devel] idea for gsoc 2009

Divya divyas15 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 10:31:05 EST 2009

Hello

I am into python development for last two and half years and looking forward
to participate in gsoc 2009. I successfully participated in gsoc 2008 under
GNU Project & developed
gnome-gnowser<http://code.google.com/soc/2008/gnu/appinfo.html?csaid=F834885142E69883>.
I used PyGTK & pydot for the development of gnome-gnowser and  currently I
am in the process of porting my application i.e gnome-gnowser onto OLPC.
Finding that I posses all the required skill sets to be sugar developer, I
look forward to it. So can anyone guide on that as where to start from and
if there is already any Ideas list of sugar-labs for gsoc 2009.
<http://code.google.com/soc/2008/gnu/appinfo.html?csaid=F834885142E69883>
--
Regards
Divya