[Sugar-devel] idea for gsoc 2009

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 11:41:01 EDT 2009

Hey Divya, I guess your email fell through the cracks. Sorry about that.

We would welcome you to apply for GSoC this year, assuming we get in. We'll
know about that in about 4 hours. Meanwhile, you can look at our ideas list:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/ProjectIdeas

Good luck,
Jameson