[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] activities.sugarlabs.org v3

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 10:31:46 EDT 2009

Aleksey,

ASLO is much improved.  Thanks for your efforts.  But...

Next to each  Category in the Categories list is a number in a blue
circle or oval.  When I saw this number I assumed it was a count of
how many Activities there are in that Category, which would be great.
HOWEVER it does not seem to be the correct number.  Or maybe it is the
right number, but means something that is not obvious to me.  If so,
what does it mean?  And could we do anything to make that meaning
clearer?

James Simmons