[Sugar-devel] Fw: Sugar on a Stick - and OLPCsound

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Sat Jun 27 19:12:45 EDT 2009

A bit more info related to my SoaS problem:

The Csound performance files (.csd) run fine from the terminal as they do on
the OLPC. This would seem to eliminate my .csd as the cause.

Also, the seemingly identical libsndfile-1.0.17 is used by both OLPC and
SoaS (but note that there further extensions, as mentioned below, *may* be
different).

Final observation: the run log for Sugar is quite long on the OLPC. The fact
that my SoaS log is only a few lines suggests that whatever causes the crash
happens very early in the script - perhaps during initial imports.

Thanks for all help -

Art Hunkins