[Sugar-devel] ASLO vs. wiki.laptop.org activities

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Fri Jun 19 10:46:04 EDT 2009

Gary,

Would you mind holding an activities team meeting next week?

It looks like we are getting pretty close to consensus on:
1.  How to move forward with updating activities via ASLO. We should
at least put it on a roadmap so we can synchronize our work and
expectations.
2.  Reduce redundant information on w.sl.o, w.lt.o and ASLO.  Factors
to consider are:
Expectations of existing user base.
Update mechanism at existing deployments.
Reduce overall confusion.
Reduce workload on activity developers.
Scalability of solution.

thanks