[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Fwd: [Marketing] Press release flurry planning (LinuxTag - FOSSED - NECC - GUADEC)

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 17:29:38 EDT 2009

ok,
  This is becoming silly...
Fedora nor Sugarlabs (and I think I consider myself quite a central
contributor to sugarlabs) does not have a patent, trademark or
anything else that should somehow allow it to kidnap the term sugar on
a stick, which is a far too generic term to be kidnapped by anyone. I
will, and in public too, call any distribution that contains sugar on
a usb/SD or any other kind of stick Sugar on a stick (SoaS) as that is
what it technically is. I'll end the discussion at that as going any
further is probably going to spiral into something resembling a
non-sensical flame war.

David Van Assche