[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] ASLO Suggestion

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Thu Jun 11 04:32:11 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 09:51:24AM +0200, Sean DALY wrote:
> ultimately, the question is: are there (or not) Activities common to
> every, or nearly every instance of Sugar?

This is "Fructose":
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Taxonomy#Fructose:_The_set_of_demonstration_activities

If you keep asking what to call them we'll keep telling you what
they're called.

Feel free to suggest alternates, but it's hard to effectively do so
without an understanding of the status quo.  Please point out what's
confusing as I'm sure plenty of people would like to make things as
comprehensible as possible.  I recognise that the fact people keep
asking could certainly be because it's not being well-explained.

Please consider this diagram as well:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Taxonomy#The_SUGAR_stack:_block_diagram_view

> Sean

Martin