[Sugar-devel] [sugar-devel]engineering the moodle-print communication

Dave Bauer dave.bauer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:34:14 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 4:03 PM, Vamsi Krishna Davuluri <
vamsi.davuluri at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Cookie +  HTTP POST to a defined URL would work well.
>
> oh, okay, so I think I should follow these roots.
>
> >Apologies for not being able to help more this week.
>
> np
>
> >You'll need to read the code in auth/olpcxs/auth.php -- note that
> >_that_ code does a lot of stuff. You don't need to login the user,
> >only to identify the right account and put the print request in the
> >appropriate queue.
>
> I think i've been working on the wrong moodle, I've been working
> with the default moodle installation found at moodle.org. How do I
> get everything XS-Moodle specific? A quick google search points
> me  to this:
> http://docs.moodle.org/en/OLPC_XS_installation
> Should I proceed with that?

This is the accurate install doc to install an XS with Moodle.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Installing_Software

This is a complete linux installation so you'll need a seperate machine you
can install onto or a virtual machine.

Dave

--
Dave Bauer