[Sugar-devel] Video Editing Activity

Manusheel Gupta manu at laptop.org
Fri Jul 24 02:42:01 EDT 2009

SJ,

Thank you for the pointers, and for introducing to Rob. Sure, we will copy
iaep and sugar mailing list.

Rob,

Wish to ask you whether you made specs of the video editing activity with
details of the user interface, and posted it somewhere. We wish to have a
look on what all has been designed and developed, so that we don't reinvent
the wheel, and thereby cut down on the opportunity cost.

Will study pitvi closely.

Regards,

Manu