[Sugar-devel] GPA Goals Status

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Tue Jul 21 21:53:02 EDT 2009

Hi Tomeu,

On 21 Jul 2009, at 22:03, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 22:56, Gary C Martin<gary at garycmartin.com>
> wrote:
>> On 21 Jul 2009, at 21:24, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:

>>> File transfer in Gabble was implemented at time to get into F11 and
>>> thus is working in Strawberry Soas.
>>
>> Cool, thanks for the update Tomeu! Need to add this to my list of
>> things to
>> test :-)
>
> That would be great, I think the user experience can be polished quite
> a bit in time for 0.86.

Hey fab! Just wanted to confirm success transferring (about a dozen
Paint, Write, screenshot) Journal objects both ways, via
jabber.sugarlabs.org, between a sugar-jhbuild on my F11 Mac VM, and an
'earlyish' Strawberry build for an XO-1 :-)

Regards,
--Gary

P.S I did initially have some unrelated issues trying to get both
buddies to see each other in the neighbourhood at once. With no
changes other than restarting one or the other's Sugar, both appeared
in each others neighbourhood after a few attempts, and from that point
on "send to --> friend" worked well.

P.P.S. Tomeu, I do have several tickets to file :-b Several cosmetic,
and one more problematic (accept/cancel edge case let me upload icons
with no way to cancel/dismiss to remove them from the frame).