[Sugar-devel] proper use of self.set_canvas function

sumit singh sumit.coder at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 08:31:16 EDT 2009

Hi Jim,

Thanx a lot for your reply. Well, right now I am planning to do that by
using a gtk.notebook without tabs and borders, though I would be firstly
testing how it would look.

The idea you suggests seems to be good and I had a look at the screen shots,
they really look nice. In case the notebook thing doesn't give me the
desired looks, will be switching over to this idea.

Regards,
SUMIT