[Sugar-devel] note about questions in #sugar

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Tue Jul 14 04:00:43 EDT 2009

Hi,

when someone asks a question in #sugar about a part of the project in
which we aren't directly involved, it would be good to tell those
people to try again at a later moment or send email to the mailing
list.

We have contributors from all around the world and the chances that
the most appropriate person for replying that question is not around
at a given time is quite high.

It's ok with helping as much as any of us can, but I have seen several
times that someone left the channel with well-intended but wrong
instructions or with the impression that nobody in the SugarLabs
community has that knowledge where it isn't like that.

Thanks,

Tomeu