[Sugar-devel] Haiti dormant (was Re: Sugar as desktop os)

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 19:47:28 EDT 2009

2009/7/10 Philippe Clérié <philippe at gcal.net>:
>> Did the laptops get distributed first? If not, where are they?
>
> No the laptops were not distributed as far as I know. As to where
> they are, the information is not public so I don't know.
>
>> Excellent. I had a hand in getting Kreyol localization started.
>
> It's such a small world. :-)
>
> I got involved too at the beginning but the effort seemed to have
> fizzled very quickly, based on zero activity on the mailing list.
> Perhaps the effort went elsewhere and I did not notice.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Pootle
[ht] — Haitian Creole language — kreyòl ayisyen
TA 	Edward MokuraiCherlin 	Pootle: mokurai
TA 	Bastien Guerry 	Pootle: bzg
TRA 	Jude Augusma 	Pootle: jude
O 	Alexander Dupuy 	Pootle: Dupuy
TRA 	MasterChes 	Pootle: Masterches
TRA 	lacrete 	Pootle: lacrete

MasterChes is also involved with Ubuntu localization.
> --
>
> Philippe
>
> ------
> The trouble with common sense is that it is so uncommon.
> <Anonymous>

And Children are my nation.