[Sugar-devel] Haiti dormant (was Re: Sugar as desktop os)

Philippe Clérié philippe at gcal.net
Fri Jul 10 19:39:37 EDT 2009

> Did the laptops get distributed first? If not, where are they?

No the laptops were not distributed as far as I know. As to where
they are, the information is not public so I don't know.

> Excellent. I had a hand in getting Kreyol localization started.

It's such a small world. :-)

I got involved too at the beginning but the effort seemed to have
fizzled very quickly, based on zero activity on the mailing list.
Perhaps the effort went elsewhere and I did not notice.

--

Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense is that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>