[Sugar-devel] Sugar Digest 2009-02-24

Eduardo H. Silva hoboprimate at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 06:52:46 EST 2009

Also, the black highlighted phrases, couldn`t they be colored with
another color? I think the idea interesing, its just that it looks
strange to have them around with a black background, perhaps a
different highlighted mode would be best. But once again, I don`t know
the philosophy of the graphical design of the website, so rock on your
vision.

Eduardo