[Sugar-devel] Sugar Digest 2009-02-24

Eduardo H. Silva hoboprimate at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 06:45:37 EST 2009

2009/2/24 Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>:
`snip`

> 5. Christian Marc Schmidt has been making great progress on the new
> static website (See
> http://www.christianmarcschmidt.com/projects/sugarlabs/betasite). We
> are still seeking more screenshots of the work of children using
> Sugar, i.e., "authentic" Sugar images.

I find the menu which pops-up a bit confusing, took me a while to
figure it out. Cant it be made as spread out menu along the top of the
webpage, like its usually done in other websites? A first class
`toolbar` of options, and beneath them the sub-options of the clicked
option.

Other than that, loved the cartoons (although a bit scary with all
those sharks around), but definitelly inspiring.

Eduardo