[Sugar-devel] csound or olpcsound (was Re: hello and how canIJoin?)

victor Victor.Lazzarini at nuim.ie
Wed Feb 11 11:46:00 EST 2009

> You mean olpcsound.spec in upstream CSound sources, or more (or
> something else) than that?

No, I mean there is an scons option (something like buildOLPC=1). I have a
spec of course, but that's for a fedora rpm.

> You mean Felipe?

yes, Felipe. And of course yourself, I was not aware you were doing
this with him, thanks for the work.

> Still, the Debian packaging currently takes no special care for eventual
> special Sugar needs. If olpcsound is only about leaving out CPU-heavy
> stuff it should be a problem only for XO hardware (and similar low-end
> hardware).

yes, that is why I am asking here what we should do. Originally, this
whole thing was XO-only, but it seems to broadening now.

Victor