[Sugar-devel] Scrollbar width

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Thu Dec 10 15:45:38 EST 2009

I'm not eager to tinker with Themes - especially a theme persists through
other activities in the same session.

Does it require reboot to reset changes made to a theme, or do changes only
last for the given activity?

(FWIW, I'm really surprised that gtk.Scrollbar doesn't allow for varying
scrollbar width.)

Art Hunkins