[Sugar-devel] Scrollbar width

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Thu Dec 10 05:00:15 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 10:43:49PM -0500, Art Hunkins wrote:
> I've now got whole-screen scrollbars working well in my music activities,
> but I'd like to make the bars wider. The automatic settings (as used in most
> activities) are too narrow for my taste.

I guess it's a gtk theme field,
so you can just tweak sugar theme for your activity e.g.
by redefining it from your gtkrc
http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/cartoon-builder/repos/mainline/blobs/master/theme.py#line108
or so

But not sure its worth doing, I mean having different metrics for
standard widgets for various activities.

--
Aleksey