[Sugar-devel] [Karma] pls review jsdocs for Karma

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Thu Dec 3 06:21:04 EST 2009

I have added examples but there is still work to be done. Please let me know
if it is hard to follow or if significant chunks are missing

I haven't exactly figured out how to document methods like play() since
there isn't an object specific to it

I also haven't documented the kCanvas with the makeChain function. I fear
that the makeChain function -- while truly a feat of metaprogramming and
closure manipulation -- may be too clever. It also may not save that much
typing since I will have to document each function anyways. Felipe what do
you think?