[Sugar-devel] The ARM is near

Bobby Powers bobbypowers at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 22:36:37 EDT 2009

I think having something like:

example.activity
|-arch/
|-arch/x86/
|-arch/x86/bin/
|-arch/x86/lib/
|-arch/armel/

could work.  Sugar could set an environmental variable ARCH to the
relevant value, and we could have a reference activity_startup.sh
which adds the correct lib path to LD_LIBRARY_PATH and launches the
appropriate executable (or maybe a flag in activty.info which has
sugar do this).  This is still somewhat kludgy, but I'm not sure of a
better way.

Bobby