[Sugar-devel] [karma] early draft of karma presentation

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 01:10:28 EDT 2009

Hey guys,
I basically agree with the points raised here so far and have a couple to
add myself:

slide #11: I would also mentioned that you had tried eToys/Squeak
slide #24: I'm not sure we agreed on each lesson having to include a
tutorial and an exercise. Of course this is a good goal but the question is
whether we should really make that a requirement?
slide #32: "i81n";-)
slide #43: add link to Karma blog at http://karmaproject.wordpress.com/, add
at least one e-mail address for direct contact, add link to Sugar
mailing-list (http://lists.sugarlabs.org/listinfo/sugar-devel)

That's all I can think of for now...

Christoph

Christoph Derndorfer