[Sugar-devel] feedback from a teacher in Uruguay

Manusheel Gupta manu at laptop.org
Fri Aug 14 06:01:52 EDT 2009

Tomeu,

> 5) SocialCalc save and restore doesn't work. After saving, there is a
> Journal entry but when they open it the information is not there.

>Manu, know anything about it? I guess having a ticket with the
>activity logs would help here.

Yes, this bug was existing in an earlier version of SocialCalc, which has
been fixed in 0.8.3g release.

Save and restore should work very well now.

Gabriel, please ask the teacher to download the latest SocialCalc activity
package from here <http://seeta.in/j/downloads.html> . Kindly let me know if
we run into any issues. Thank you for sharing the feedback.

Regards,

Manu