[Sugar-devel] Meeting

usmpadow padow usmpadow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 12:22:24 EDT 2009

Hi, I was invited to participate on a meeting by  tomeu from the #sugar
chatroom...  He said it would be this weekend, I would like to participate,
but I live in a very different timezone, I do stay up late though...

what time, what day will the meeting be? I'll see if I can participate.

By the way, just in case I cant participate, I was thinking that the UI in a
bit confusig.
it is confusing to have the icons change from black and white to color...  I
automatically thaught that ment "It is running" and then "how do I stop it"?

Keep up the good work!