[Sugar-devel] Candidate "paper cut" bugs for a new 8.2.x release?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 10:12:21 EDT 2009

Generally agree that it is important... however.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 9:55 AM, Richard A. Smith<richard at laptop.org> wrote:
> You have to QA the whole system regardless of what change you make so really
> it doesn't increase the QA that much anyway.

No, and that is an explicit goal: keep the changes small and low risk
so that we can do QA focused on the very limited areas of the system
we touch.

As per the original email "low low risk stuff". We have no QA team,
and I am not proposing that I will take on a huge task.

Surgery might be needed, and quite seriously; but at the moment I am
the man with the bandaids, offering to help with the papercuts.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions