[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] Major Changes in the latest Snapshot

Joshua N Pritikin jpritikin at pobox.com
Sun Aug 2 21:11:06 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 01:02:27AM +0200, Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
> http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/snapshots/3/SoaS3-200908021950.iso

Where is the image for XO laptops? I flashed the 17 Jun release [1], but
there are obvious major bugs (no sound, no automounting of USB keys,
default font is too small) that prevent us from upgrading the rest of
our machines.

"Until OLPC issues its next official release, we are recommending that
XO-1 users who would like to try 0.84 use Sugar on a Stick." Please
don't leave XO laptops out in the cold. We are relying on SugarLabs to
get the latest and greatest software. For example, the Read Etext
activity has a much sought ability to speak the text, but only with
sugar 0.84.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/sugar-devel@lists.sugarlabs.org/msg05231.html