[Sugar-devel] progress testing dojo and jQuery? [KARMA]

Felipe López Toledo zer.subzero at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 23:07:16 EDT 2009

Bryan

how are you?
I have been learning + testing dojo,
since I see the page you gave me http://css-tricks.com/jquery-robot/
I got really impressed about jquery (seriously, guys you must see it,
it illustrates Unobtrusive Javascript)
so...I started reading "jQuery in Action book" and I have stopped using dojo

also, I have been looking some animation examples:
http://docs.jquery.com/Effects/animate (see the animate both example)
http://media.brianbeck.com/shared/javascript/jquery-ahover/demo/demo.html

felipe