[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Where does Browse store downloads?

Vamsi Krishna Davuluri vamsi.davuluri at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 11:09:38 EDT 2009

try this "find  /tmp/ -name tmp* "
and check through the files, problem is the double dots I think, or try find
/tmp/ -name *gz

[root at localhost Vamsi]# find  /tmp/ -name *exe
/tmp/tmplBKdcC.exe

works pretty well for me.

yes, hopefully it should be fixed by .86, infact it would make my project
easy. Thing is sugar references the metadata associated with the file, and
reads the name through that. for the XO user point of view it is not a
problem. You can a file a bug if its already not filed on the bugtracker.