[Sugar-devel] [Server-devel] Gadget on XS

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 15:11:46 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Guillaume Desmottes
<guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk> wrote:
> (CCing Daf who is the author of this Debian package).

I suspect it's a small misunderstanding. It's a 'deb' package, (the
collabora team is very good in making sure their software is available
as .deb. and rpm) but not a 'Debian' package in the sense that it's
not in the  Debian archive.

That's all. Jonas, I am sure you've seen this situation before :-)

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions