[sugar] LiveCD LiveUSB

David Farning dfarning
Mon Sep 1 17:23:14 EDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-08-31 at 13:21 -0400, Ivan Krsti? wrote:
> On Aug 31, 2008, at 7:42 AM, Jani Monoses wrote:
> > I do not know where ISOs could be hosted though.
>

> SugarLabs can host them.

I am a bit reluctant to host them at Sugar Labs.  We are pushing to
brand Sugar as distribution agnostic.  So, distributing a Ubuntu based
live cd and live USB seems a bit disingenuous.

With that being said http://download.sugarlabs.org/sugar/liveimages/
 looks pretty good until we can find someone else to host them.  Would
just seen me the details on how and where to upload the images.

thanks
dfarning