[sugar] (very) Little Proposals for 9.1

Carlo Falciola cfalciola
Mon Oct 13 10:05:13 EDT 2008

>On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>wrote:
>
>> But this power-button UI could be in addition to a regular menu, which
>> should not be invoked from the home view but from the frame's device
>> section.
>

>A computer "device" was already brought up for something else that I cannot
>recall at the moment. It seem to make more sense to me, but than we also
>have the control panel in the home view palette...
>
>Maybe Carlo could try to run it through his daughter :)
>
>Marco

Either children did tend to use the (physical) On/Off button by default, unless I told them not to do that way....
But, maybe they where influenced by other previous experiences (TV, lights, toys, and so on...)

 Carlo

      Scopri il blog di Yahoo! Mail:
Trucchi, novit? e scrivi la tua opinione.
http://www.ymailblogit.com/blog