[sugar] Putting stuff inside the datastore for non-activities

Michael Stone michael
Fri Oct 10 19:10:14 EDT 2008

>Thanks for the tip. It looks like for remote files, mozplugger is
>creating the tmpfile in <instancedir>/tmp

mozplugger is probably reading $TMPDIR, which we set. You can change
that setting if you want.

Next, the DS is unable to copy the file content of the file in $SAR/tmp
because the tmpfs mounted on $SAR/tmp is not mounted in the namespace
being used by the DS.

Michael

P.S. - Feedback on other file-layouts would be appreciated; this is one
of the areas which I have considered revising for 9.1.