[sugar] alt-tabbing to the Journal

Walter Bender walter.bender
Tue Oct 7 22:51:50 EDT 2008

> 2) the Journal always appearing below the XO icon

If only. But only at first boot. The icon below the XO icon is always
whatever activity currently selected in the Activity View.

The bottom line is that, at least as far as the XO is concerned (and
other machines with limited memory and no swap) the list of activities
to tab through, with or without the Journal, is going to be a short
list, so is it really such a pressing issue?

I'd love the same passion developed to some of the issues/topics that
impact the learning. How can we make the Journal better, regardless of
how we open it and regardless of whether we consider it an activity or
part of Sugar core?

-walter

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs