No subject

Sun Nov 16 07:35:38 EST 2008

was rather for other distributors of Sugar, in case they wanted to put
their brand in Sugar.

I can see how Debian would like for example to place their logo and
distro version in the control panel, and I personally think that if
all distros could agree, would be nice to do so in a way that involves
just placing some icons and perhaps text files somewhere on disk.

This fits in a more general case of distributor-specific stuff, like
school server specifics, XO-specific power management, etc.

I expected we'd have some discussion about how best to tailor Sugar to
different environments, but seems that it got side tracked ;)

Regards,

Tomeu