[sugar] Activity proposal: View Logs

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti
Wed May 14 06:10:49 EDT 2008

I think we should setup a server to take advantage of the logs upload
functionality and include it in the release.

Since most of our software is python, logs (and backtraces) are
*extremely* useful. Hence we should encourage distributors to ship it
and document it on the wiki as an essential step of bug reporting.

>  Remaining Trac bugs will be fixed, and internationalization will be
>  implemented using Pootle.

I think it would also be great to have a way to turn on debug logs in
the UI. Editing .xsession is disturbingly cumbersome.

Thanks!
Marco