[sugar] web-activity fix

Simon Schampijer simon
Mon May 12 05:23:48 EDT 2008

Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 7:56 PM, Dan Krejsa
> <dan.krejsa at alamedanet.net> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The attached change in web-activity/downloadmanager.py fix a
>> problem causing Browse downloads to fail with an exception in
>> onProgressChange64() due to _create_journal_object() having failed
>> to be called earlier from onStateChange() when state_flags
>> contained the bit STATE_START, but also other bits as corresponding
>> to State Type Flags from nsIWebProgressListener.idl.
>>
>> I'm pretty confident about the changes in onStateChange(), but the
>> change (eliminating a trailing '"' character) in the
>> components.registrar.registerFactory() calls are fairly gratuitous,
>>  and should be checked by someone who is familiar with that API.
>
> r+ to me.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tomeu

'''
aStateFlags
Flags indicating the new state. This value is a combination of one
of the State Transition Flags and one or more of the State Type Flags
defined above.
'''

The documentation states that the stateFlags is a combination - so the '&'
makes sense. The '"' looks like a typo to me.

I checked both changes in.

Thanks for the fixes!
    Simon