[sugar] Sucrose 0.81.3 Development Release

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti
Sat Jun 21 11:09:41 EDT 2008

The new Sucrose 0.81.3 Development Release is out!

The release has several cool new features. Manual reordering of the
Home icons and a freeform layout, improved feedback on activity
startup, support for custom certificates in Browse, alt+tab activity
switching, just to cite some. We are now in feature freeze and the
focus will switch on testing, bug triaging and fixes. I'm proud to say
that we achieved practically all the features that we had targeted, I
want to thanks everyone that made this possible.

Checkout the detailed release notes:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/ReleaseTeam/Releases/Sucrose/0.81.3

We created a sugar-jhbuild branch for the release:

http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=sugar-jhbuild;a=shortlog;h=sucrose-0.81.3

Package and images will be made available in various forms in the next few days.

In behalf of the Sugar community,
Your release team