[sugar] Info about data, instance and tmp directories in activity root

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu
Fri Jun 13 10:31:14 EDT 2008

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Low-level_Activity_API#Writable_Directories

> - When should developers be writing files or data to the datastore and when
> should they instead by saving files directly to one of these directories?

An activity has to save to the DS all that is required to resume the
activity at a later point. You can see this as storing an activity
into the freezer, so it can be unfrozen later and resumed.

Regards,

Tomeu