[sugar] Errors in installing Sugar, day 2

James Newton jnewton
Thu Feb 21 10:26:58 EST 2008

I wrote:
>>I'm trying to install Sugar on Ubuntu 7.10.  The instructions on ...
>> <http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sugar_with_sugar-jhbuild>

Hi everyone,

Thanks to Simon for helping me get past the issue with sugar.abisource.com.

I've now run into a new snag:

*** Checking out penguintv *** [44/51]
svn checkout https://penguintv.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/penguintv/trunk
penguintv

Error validating server certificate for
'https://penguintv.svn.sourceforge.net:443':
 - The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
   fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
Certificate information:
 - Hostname: *.svn.sourceforge.net
 - Valid: from Tue, 09 Oct 2007 14:15:07 GMT until
   Mon, 08 Dec 2008 15:15:07 GMT
 - Issuer: Equifax Secure Certificate Authority, Equifax, US
 - Fingerprint: <snipped>
[]

[] indicates a flashing black cursor box.  Obviously './sugar-jhbuild
update' is expecting some input from me.

What should I do now?

Thanks in advance,

James