[Sugar-devel] File transfer in Telepathy

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 13:42:55 EST 2008

Hi Guillaume,

Thanks for following up on this!

I collected all the known requirements on this here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Feature_roadmap#File_sharing

That integrates comments from Ben, SJ, Me and others.

When you get a chance, can you (or others) help clean up the
specification section to say what this feature will do. Get as technical
  as you like.

We will use that for test, documentation and for explaining the feature
to users to get feedback during the beta/pre-release cycle.

Links to code repositories, other web pages or e-mail lists are OK too.

Don't hesitate to remove anything from the specification section which
is N/A or wont be implemented.

You can also add to the requirements section. Its preferred that you
don't remove from the requirements, but you can note in the
specification that some requirements are not met. You can also ask that
requirements be clarified or explained better.

Comments and questions welcome.

IMHO this is big value feature which will merit a top spot on the 9.1.0
Release Notes if its working well by then!

Thanks,

Greg S