[sugar] Collaborative Activity Development

Morgan Collett morgan.collett
Mon Apr 14 11:05:38 EDT 2008

(Excuse the cross-post, but I don't know whether activity authors are
on the sugar list, which I presume is the more appropriate list for
this topic in future...)

I'm now working for OLPC, on improving activity collaboration. If you
are developing an activity and have/intend to implement collaboration,
my mission is to make that easier through documentation, examples,
improved API and general assistance.

Please take a look at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Collaboration_Central
- a work in progress but it's intended to be a one-stop shop for
information on implementing and improving collaboration.

This week's Sugar development meeting on IRC
(http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sugar_dev_meeting#Thursday_April_17_2008_-_17.00_.28UTC.29)
will focus on activity collaboration. If you have questions or
comments I'd love to discuss them then.

Otherwise, catch me on #sugar, or if you have issues that would
benefit other activity authors, please send them to the sugar list and
we can discuss them there.

Regards
Morgan