[sugar] Collaborative Activity Development

Kim Quirk kim
Mon Apr 14 11:46:47 EDT 2008

Welcome, Morgan!

Also, please touch base with Erik Blankenship and Bahkatiar Mikhak
(Mediamods) who have just started a project for OLPC to create some
interactive tutorials to help activity developers understand sugar
interface, journal, bundling, collaboration, etc. You will be a great
resource for them!

Regards,
Kim