[sugar] PenTablet user interface

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu
Mon Apr 7 16:33:44 EDT 2008

Best would be to create personal trees for sugar-toolkit and Paint:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Creating_a_personal_git_tree

But you would need an account in dev.laptop.org for that. You can ask
to Henry Hardy (our sysadmin) in a similar way to project hosting
requests:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Project_hosting

But I guess it will be easier for you to just send the patches to this
mailing list, that's also fine.

Thanks,

Tomeu