[sugar] scrollbar arrows

Mikus Grinbergs mikus
Mon Apr 7 17:53:29 EDT 2008

Looked at the ePals activity.  On my G1G1, the screen text it
presented was offset.   The only means available to me to center the
text was to drag the slider within the horizontal scrollbar.

In typical Linux windows, the scrollbars have arrows at their ends.
By clicking on these, the material on the screen can be scrolled
"slightly".  I prefer to click on such arrows, rather than attempt
to "fine tune" text position by dragging the scrollbar slider.

Did the ePals developers choose to leave out 'scrollbar arrows', or
is the Sugar interface so "simplified" as to omit them entirely ?

mikus